Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pop It Ups Evergreen Pivot Card


I made this card from scraps that my local store, Stamp Boutique, had on hand.  I used the Evergreen Pivot card to cut the base from the Graphic 45 pattern paper & I also cut a navy piece and snipped out the trees.  I used Outdoor Edges to create the snowy hills.  The Merry Christmas die cut is from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  The presents are included in the Evergreen Pivot Card - awesome!

I cut the three companion decorator trees from green felt paper & accented the patterns in the die with Stickles.  I die cut two sets of ornaments for the trees from red pattern paper.

To purchase Karen Burniston's Pop It Ups or Elizabeth Craft Designs' dies, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

1 comment: