Monday, August 18, 2014

Karen Burniston August Designer Challenge - the Characters


I used Outdoor Edges to curve the Congratulations die cut and I even wrapped the twine around it too.  I've also used All Seasons Tree and the balloon is from Circle Spiral Pull Card.

I doubled Lorna Label and attached the All Seasons Tree so my tree frog aka Hoppy the Frog has a nice place to sit.  I copied Karen's instructions on how to make Hoppy into a tree frog.  I used Outdoor Edges on the edges of my card (striped paper).

He's just too cute as a tree frog!  I will be teaching how to make this card at my local store, Stamp Boutique in September.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

Supplies are Karen Burniston designed for Elizabeth Craft Designs unless noted
Dies: Lorna Label, Hoppy the Frog, All Seasons Tree, Outdoor Edges, Circle Spiral Pull Card; Congratulations (Elizabeth Craft Designs)

3 comments: