Friday, January 17, 2014

Pop N Cut Label Window


I totally love this card, it's sparkly & interactive......what more could a gal ask for?  I used Karen Burniston's Pop N Cut Square Ornate Base with 3-D Label Window insert to cut the card base, then it just took off from there.  I stamped the flowers from Backyard Basics onto Whisper White with Black Staz-On & colored with Classic Ink pads and my aquapainter, Chalk Marker for details & Wink of Stella for a bit of glitter.  I cut all the images with the Backyard Basics Framelits.  The sentiment is stamped with Bring on the Cake & die cut with Labels Collection Framelits.  I used the scroll on the Ornate Base to cut Turquoise Gemstone Shimmer Sheetz & then embossed with Lacey Brocade EF - that really brings it up a notch to WOW!  


I wanted to leave a border on the decorative edge between the Pool Party & the Etcetera DSP - BUT I cut it wrong...yep make a mistake but I redeemed it all by putting Turquoise Silver Starform Stickers to cover the seams.  To make the mat for the 3-D Labels & the butterfly, I used Karen's Butterflies & Labels die.
Happy Stamping,
Raquel

Stamps: Backyard Basics & Bring on the Cake
Dies: Karen Burniston Sizzix Pop N Cut Square Ornate Edge base, 3-D Label Window Insert, Stampin up Labels Collection Framelits, Backyard Basics Framelits
Paper: Pool Party & Etcetera DSP, Elizabeth Craft SS-0217 Turquoise Gemstone Shimmer Sheetz
Ink: Black Staz-On, Night of Navy Stampin Write Marker, Pool Party, Night of Navy & Old Olive Classic Ink Pads

3 comments: