Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pop It Ups Minions


How "Dispicable" is this card?  Very much so if you ask me.  I used Karen Burniston's Sizzix Square Ornate Base to cut the minion face from Daffodil Delight.  The eyes are made with Silver Foil paper and cut from using Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs Accordian Circle die set.  To make his mouth, I used a cut out piece from that die that really is of no use because it's around the circle accordian area.  

They are too much fun and boy do they love bananas!  I used Pop It Ups Garden Bench, I cut a second time out of Pacific Point.....to match their overalls of course.  I used the floating floor that Karen just posted on her blog the other day, check it out 

The minions are from a blog that provides free SVG files, but (insert sad face) I don't have a cutter that will cut SVG's so I just printed them out on cardstock & fussy cut them.  I cut their glasses out & put them on with dimensionals.  The sentiments are vellum pieces I found in my stash.  The bananas are from Create A Critter Cricut cartridge, I only had the peel so I hand cut the banana inside.  The cloud paper I found in my stash, remember that cleaning out your paper stash means you find lots more paper than you knew you ever had (yeah more paper)!

Here's a close up of them banana loving minions.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

Supplies
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Silver Foil, paper from my stash
Dies: #769 Accordian Circle, #780 Garden Bench, Square Ornate Base (Sizzix)






5 comments:

  1. AACK - this is totally F U N. I love how you used this Garden Bench die ... great card!
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is such a fun card Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, amazing, amazing! I love all the details and the front is so fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, and any child would be thrilled to receive this card.

    ReplyDelete