Saturday, September 22, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges - Birthday Card with Numbers

It's time for a birthday challenge with Crazy 4 Challenges.  I've challenged the team to make a birthday card and put numbers on it.  I admit that I have an ulterior motive for setting this challenge - it's my son Jake turns 12 next week!
So I set forth to search my stash for pattern paper with numbers and got busy creating.  He can climb trees like nobody's business and I used to say he can climb like a monkey.....hence the monkey stamp.

I used Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop Up to animate another monkey and the sentiment.  I also added another strip of the numbered patterned paper and made the "12" stand out by adding a star as I did on the front.
When the card opens fully, the sentiment panel and monkey move up to the top of the card!  It's so much fun and I love the up-side-down monkey with the googley eyes.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.


To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.
Katherine Label Pop Up

Word Set 2 - Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment