Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Karen Burniston's Paper Pros - Spots

The Paper Pros are seeing spots!  The team was challenged to make a card using spots since they work so well on cards.  I found this glittered spotty pattern paper in my stash.....and I was off creating my spotty card!
I wanted to make a sweet kitty card, so I pulled out Karen Burniston's Cat and Dog die set.  My kitty is ready to celebrate with her party hat and present using the Birthday Charms die set.  I stamped a sentiment from my stash onto a Katherine Label.
For the inside I made a cupcake filled tree using the Tree Pop Up and the Birthday Charms die set.  I used Word Set 2 for the sentiment and adhered it following the curve of the paper that was cut using Nature Edges.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

Tree Pop Up

Katherine Label Pop Up

Nature Edges

Cat and Dog

Word Set 2 - Birthday

Birthday Charms

No comments:

Post a Comment