Saturday, July 14, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges - Shaped Card


The Crazy 4 Challenges team members are making shaped cards this week.  The shape can be anything other than a rectangle, circle or square.  I thought I'd use Karen Burniston's Cupcake Pop Up die to create a cupcake shaped card.  It's so smallishly cute that it could be used as a gift tag as well.
I used the pop up die to trace around a folded card and hand cut the shape out.  I then used the coordinating dies to actually die cut the cupcake shape.  I put double sided adhesive on a piece of Whisper White to die cut the words from Word Set 2 and sponge them with Blueberry Bushel and Call me Clover.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

Cupcake Pop Up

Word Set 2

No comments:

Post a Comment