Saturday, July 7, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges - Window

The Crazy 4 Challenges team members are being inspired by windows this week.  We are to use an actual cut out window in front of a card, acetate see through window or even a clear card, shaker, images of building or cars with windows.  I went with a cut out window using Karen Burniston's Snowman Circle Twist die.
 I used the 2nd largest circle to die cut the circle opening on the front.  To line it up exactly where I needed it to be, I placed the circle in the card and placed the circle die with the cut side up and ran it through my Big Shot.  I used Word Set 2 to create the curved sentiment.
I found this stamp in my stash - I had forgotten I even had it.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.


To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.
Snowman Circle Twist
Word Set 2


No comments:

Post a Comment