Saturday, February 24, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges - Cake

It's going to get sweet up in here!  The Crazy 4 Challenges team are adding cake, cupcakes or yummy treats to our cards this week.  I decided to use Karen Burniston's Cupcake Pop Up for my card today.  I stamped the sentiment from Birthday Wishes for You onto Pistachio Pudding and then used Calypso Coral Stampin' Write Marker to color it in.  I am using Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  The envelopes have a coordinating pattern on both sides of the flaps - fun!
 Sweetness overload!  I sponged Calypso Coral onto the frosting and Chocolate Chip onto the bottom of the cupcakes.  I added a banner sentiment using Party with Cake stamp set.  I love the washi tape all around the edges of the card.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Stamps- Birthday Wishes for You, Party with Cake (retired)
Cardstock- Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes (Sale-a-bration)
Ink- Calypso Coral, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black
Stampin' Write Markers- Calypso Coral & Wild Wasabi
Other- Brights Sequin Assortment





To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.
Cupcake Pop Up

No comments:

Post a Comment