Saturday, February 10, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges - Love or Appreciation

The Crazy 4 Challenges team are making projects relating to love or appreciation today.  I stamped the flower from You've Got This onto glossy cardstock using black StazOn.  I first applied Brusho to the glossy by shaking some on and then spritzing with water.  Then I used my aquapainter to color in the leaves and stem, as well as adding a bit more orange to the flower.  I stamped the sentiment onto a Stitched Fishtail Banner using a stamp set called You Move Me.
I used that same stamp set to stamp the inside as well.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Stamps- You Move Me, You've Got This
Cardstock - Glossy
Ink- StazOn black
Other- Brusho, Aquapainter



To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment