Tuesday, January 30, 2018

We Must Celebrate

I am using several new items from the Occasions catalog on my card today - click here to view the catalog.  I am really having fun playing with Brusho.  I made this card for my animal-loving co-worker.  I sprayed Whisper White with spray starch, sprinkled on the Brusho and watched the magic happen.  Whilst wet, I placed a piece of plastic wrap over the top and set it aside to dry.

When my piece dried, I stamped these cute critters from We Must Celebrate stamp set using Versamark, covered with black embossing powder and then heat set.  I used Stampin' Writer Markers and a white gel pen to color them.  I punched a balloon using the Balloon Bouquet Punch and adhered using a dimensional.
I used the sentiments from the set to stamp on the inside.  I adhered Whisper White to both sides on the inside to give more room for my co-workers to sign the card.  Since the card is 4 1/4 x 6, I custom made an envelope using the Envelope Punch Board.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Stamps- We Must Celebrate
Cardstock - Whisper White, Night of Navy
Other- Brusho, Balloon Bouquet Punch, White Gel Pen, Stampin' Write Markers, Black Embossing Powder, Dimensionals


To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment