Saturday, January 27, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges - Opposite Day

The Crazy 4 Challenges team members are celebrating "Opposite Day".  We're making a card/project that has opposites on it.  Think opposite colors, stripes and polka dots, black and white, mirror image etc.
I have been playing with Brusho a lot lately and I used the Dots and Stripes Stencil to make this card.  I placed the dots stencil on top of my craft mat,  sprinkled on some Brusho, spritzed with water and then laid a piece of Whisper White on top.  I then rolled my brayer over the top to ensure even coverage.
After my piece dried, I embossed Birthday Wishes for You and colored in using Daffodil Delight and Wild Wasabi Stampin' Writer Markers.  I also added a piece of True Gentlemen DSP from the new Occasions catalog.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Stamps- Birthday Wishes for You
Cardstock - Whisper White, Night of Navy, True Gentlemen DSP
Ink- Versamark
Other-  Brusho, Black Embossing Powder, Dots & Stripes Stencil


To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment