Saturday, January 13, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges - Rubber Duckie Day

The Crazy 4 Challenges team are celebrating Rubber Duckie Day today with ducks on our cards.  If we don't have a duck think chickens, geese, turkeys, etc......well I have really stretched it to a squirrel.
I wanted to try out my Brusho color crystals again and use a new stamp set called We Must Celebrate.  I stamped the tree from Sheltering Tree and the squirrel onto watercolor paper.  I put a scrap piece of paper over the squirrel and sprinkled the crystals onto the top area of the tree.  I used my aquapainter to color some green in the grass area.


Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Stamps- We Must Celebrate, Sheltering Tree
Cardstock - Watercolor Paper
Other- Brusho


To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment