Saturday, September 23, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Interactive Card

The Crazy 4 Challenges designer challenge of interactive card is right up my alley!  I stamped this sentiment using Stampin' Up!'s Delightful Dozen stamp set onto a Katherine Label from Karen Burniston.

And lucky for me that this is an interactive challenge because I wanted to try making a double floating floor with Karen Burniston's new House & Fence Pop Up.  I used quite a few of her new stamp sets on this card and it is a bit bulky - but so cute!  To make the double floating floor, I die cut 2 of the floating floors, added another score line on the side that only had one and cut off the center bump.  I adhered the floors up to the score line one side at a time, then adhered the other end.  I also adhered the center portion of the floating floor together.  Because I had cut out the center bump, there was an area large enough to use the sleigh pop up mechanism.....and that's how the sleigh is adhered to the card.
Look at this cuteness overload!  I am loving the new Winter Animals and that gingerbread man from Winter Charms is just so cute.
The new Winter Animals have a bear, hedgehog and a penguin.   The Winter Charms has 2 different sizes of the following: snowflake, tree and gingerbread.
Here's a side view where you can see the little center area that the sleigh is attached to.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

1 comment: