Saturday, September 2, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - I can't let go of summer

The Crazy 4 Challenges team can't let go of summer.  We are to make a cord or project using the ocean or beach as inspiration.  I chose to use the Charm Accordion from Karen Burniston and some peel off stickers from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
 The Charm Accordion creates such a cute little card!  I had these ocean themed peel-off-stickers in my stash and it went perfect with this challenge......and I needed a get well card for one of my customers that hurt her back.  I adhered a piece of Clear Double Sided Adhesive onto white card stock, removed the liner and placed the peel-off-stickers onto the adhesive.  To get multi colors on the fish, I applied Bluebell first, burnished the glitter in and then repeated the process with Spring Peridot and Yellow.
I used Nature Edges to die cut some waves.  I used Sassy Salutations from Stampin' Up! for the sentiment.  I made the peel-off-sticker into a charm by using a 1/8" hole punch.  I hope this card helps to cheer up my customer super fast.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies
Stampin' Up! - Sassy Salutations stamp set
Karen Burniston - Charm Accordion, Nature Edges
Elizabeth Craft Designs - Silk Microfine Glitter in Solar Gold, Bluebell, Yellow, Spring Peridot, and Rust; Peel-off-sticker 2574; Clear Double Sided Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment