Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Boo to You!

Here's a fun Halloween card using Karen Burniston's new collection of dies.  I used Halloween Scene, Halloween Elements, and Word Set 2 to create a spooky scene on the front of my card.  Can you see the jack-o-lantern with his mask?  I borrowed the raccoon's mask from Woodland Animals....I hope he won't mind. 
 For the inside, I sponged Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight and Blackberry Bliss onto a piece of Whisper White.  I used some of the sames dies as the front again to create a similar scene.  I fussy cut some of the skulls from the pattern paper.  I stamped the sentiment from Delightful Dozen onto a label from the Gift Card Label die set.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Delightful Dozen
Ink: Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight, and Blackberry Bliss
Card stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Cucumber Crush

Supplies from Karen Burniston
Dies: Halloween Scene, Halloween Elements, Woodland Animals, Word Set 2, and Gift Card Label

No comments:

Post a Comment