Saturday, August 12, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Monochromatic

It's a monochromatic theme with Crazy 4 Challenges today.  Make a card that has different shades of one color - you may use white or black as an accent.
I love how this card came out.  I saw a similar card on Pinterest and thought it would be perfect for the monochromatic challenge. Since purple is my favorite color that's what I chose to go with.  And not only that, I was gifted some of this beautiful purple cardstock from one of my customers (thank you very much Pattie).
I stamped the flower from Helping Me Grow onto a piece of Wisteria Wonder.  I stamped the flower from Birthday Blooms onto a scrap piece of the purple and fussy cut it out.  This is a very simple card to make but it's just SO pretty!  Or am I just biased because purple is my favorite color?

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies
Stampin' Up!
Stamps - Birthday Blooms and Helping me Grow

Elizabeth Craft Designs
Dies - Stitched Rectangles and Dotted Scallop Rectangles

No comments:

Post a Comment