Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Santa Paws

I think the new Santa Paws stamp set from Stampin' Up! is so adorable!  I also wanted to try out Karen Burniston's new Christmas Tree Pop Up.....so here's my card for the animal lover.
I colored the images using alcohol based markers.  I traced around the image with a gel pen by leaving the card stock in the die and traced around the edge.
OMG look at that adorable tree stamped with all the animals!  The sentiment also comes in the Santa Paws set.
Assembling the tree is very easy - much easier than I anticipated I'll admit.  Instead of a star, I thought it fitting to have a paw topper.


Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.




To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies:
Stampin' up! stamp set - Santa Paws

Karen Burniston dies - Christmas Tree Pop Up, Twist Panel Pop Up, Snowman Twist Circle, Props 6 (from a previous release)

1 comment:

  1. Ideal card for the animal lover! Tree topper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete