Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pop It Ups Sneak Peak - Buster Explosion

I loved Karen Burniston's Explosion card so much that I tried it out myself.  I kept the front simple as I know the party "Explodes" on the inside (see what I did there?).  I used some dies from Rectangle Pull Card, Buster the Dog & Props 4 on the front of my card.  I added a magnetic closure under the flap to keep the card closed.


Buster the Dog is thrilled to be surrounded by so many bones. By making an explosion card, you can put items on the sides to animate even more.  I used Paris Edges to die cut the pattern into the edges of the explosion.  To die cut the explosion I unfolded it & I needed to die cut twice to fit the length.  I used Elizabeth Craft Designs' new Alphabet 1 - Caps to die cut "Woof".....I used the ball from Props 4 for the "OO".

Happy Crafting,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Other Supplies
Stamp: Pawsing to say Hello (Sparkle N Sprinkle)

Links to supplies:
    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment