Sunday, January 11, 2015

Pop It Ups Sneak Peak - Rectangle Accordion

Rocky the Crab is surfing the waves on this Rectangle Accordion card.  I used Karen Burniston's Clouds Embossing Folder cut from Island Indigo and sponged with Whisper White for the frames.  On the center frame I used the new Katie Flourish Frame Edges cut from Daffodil Delight.  It's easy to make sand dunes using the new Beach Edges.  I used a scallop circle from Accordion Circle for the sun that I covered with Yellow Silk Microfine Glitter.  The shell is included with Rocky the Crab.

Included in the Beach Edges is this super fun waves edge die that I cut from Transparent Double Sided Tape covered with Bluebell & Teal Silk Microfine Glitter.  I used an oval die from Accordion Katie Label to make the surfboard.  The new Props 3 set comes with a snorkel, flippers & mask - how fun is that?  Lots of fun if you ask me!

I'll be showing more sneak peaks all week, so stop back soon.

Happy Crafting,
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.



Links to supplies:
    


    





    





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment