Saturday, September 29, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C454 - Fall

We have made it to the end of September and that means it's my final week to be hostess for the Crazy 4 Challenges team.  My final challenge for the team is to make a fall card.  The team will be putting leaves, or trees with beautiful fall colors, or anything that says fall to them.
I started off by embossing a piece of cardstock with the new Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folder and sponging some black ink around the edges.  I applied the owl sticker to a piece of Whisper White and used colored pencils to color him in.
I used the Transfer Sheet to apply the negative image of the owl to the inside of my card.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Other - Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folder

To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

Supplies from Elizabeth Craft Designs
Owl peel off stickers and Transfer Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment