Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Paper Pros Challenge - Food and Drink

For this months' Paper Pros challenge, the theme of Food and Drink was set by Caz.  I created a window in the front of my card and stamped a sentiment onto a window sheet.  I stamped several flowers from Happiest of Days colored using Stampin' Blends an then fussy cut them out.
A view of the card opening.
I die cut the window 1" from the fold in the card per Karen's video.  I also used the Charm Accordion die for the swirls and the stitched square.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Stamps- Happiest of Days
Other- Stampin' Blends: Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzelberry, Pumpkin Pie), StazOn


To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.
Spinner Square Pop Up
Charm Accordion


1 comment: