Monday, August 1, 2016

Sneak Peak Pop It Ups Twist Circle

It's time for a sneak peak of Karen Burniston's new collection!  I have used the new Twist Circle and Flower Pot Pop Stand for my card.  For the front, I've used some of the decorator dies included in those sets, in addition to Pull Card Edges.
When you open the card, the circle pops up into the center of the card.  I have made a very simple card with a few flowers and a butterfly.  To shade the leaf and butterfly, I left card stock in the die and sponged with ink.  Then I removed the die and used a black marker to trace around the sponged areas.
I used the new Stripes stencil to make the plaid pattern.
This is looking from the top of the card so you can see where I adhered the circle.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.


Dies: Twist Circle and Flower Pot Pop Stand (available mid August)


No comments:

Post a Comment