Saturday, October 31, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges - Start on Christmas

It's time for the Crazy 4 Challenges - Let's get a start on Christmas.  Create a card or project inspired by the jolliest of holidays.
I decided to use the super cute Christmas Cuties stamp set from Stampin' Up! and the Evergreen Pivot die from Karen Burniston.
I stamped the super cute images from Christmas Cuties, colored with Stampin' Write Markers and fussy cut them out.  I die cut the card base using Evergreen Pivot and Outdoor Edges from Karen Burniston's Pop It Ups.  I used Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper for the snow hills - they are so sparkly!

I die cut another Evergreen Pivot from pattern paper in the Merry Moments Stack and cut out just the tree portion to adhere to my card base.  I also used the companion dies to die cut more trees in Peridot Gemstone Shimmer Sheetz and used the embossing feature in the dies to make a pattern onto the trees.

Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

    


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment: