Saturday, September 26, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges - Show me the Blue

It's Saturday and that means it's time for Crazy 4 Challenges.  The team was challenged to Show me the Blue!  September's Birthstone is the sapphire so make blue the most prominent color of your card.
I found this monster paper in my stash & thought it looked very fun and had some BLUE!  I cut out one of the monsters for the front and die cut the word bubble from Karen Burniston's Accordion Rectangle.  The stamped sentiment is from a Stampin' Up! set called Endless Birthday Wishes - I love that set because it's so versatile.


I used the Lorna Label and 2 spinners from Rectangle Pull Card to help animate another monster & the sentiment. 

Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

    

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment: