Saturday, August 1, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges - Admit Your Happy Month

It's time for Crazy 4 Challenges - Admit Your Happy Month.  The team was challenged to put something "Happy" on our projects and that's so easy to do with Karen Burniston's Happy Birthday Pop Up!  I also had another reason to make this card as it's going to the Pop Up Queen Karen Burniston! Happy Birthday Karen!
I used several different sizes of circle punches to mimic cheese on the card front.  I added Karen's newest Character, Jolly the Mouse holding a present - could there be cheese inside that present?
For the sentiment, I inked select portions of stamps from Merry & Bright and Farm Greetings.  To ink up only the portions of the sentiment I wanted, I first stamped onto a post it note and cut out the word "Christmas" to use as a mask so I was able to stamp "Your Birthday" from the Farm Greetings set where "Christmas" would've been.  Another option would be to use Stampin' Write Markers to ink only the words you want to use (that's what I did on the inside).
I used Happy Birthday Pop Up to decorate the base card, to add more color behind "Happy Birthday" I die cut only that portion again and adhered it to the base.  The scroll is from the new Sleigh Gift Card Holder which happens to match the shape of the Agatha Edges.  To animate the present, I used the spinner from Rectangle Pull Card and just adhered it to the bump.

I used Stampin' Write Markers to ink up only the portions I wanted from the Merry & Bright stamp set.  Oh how sweet, Jolly's present is cheese!


Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.
    
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: