Monday, July 13, 2015

Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge - Homegrown Holidays

It's time for Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge!  I always love this time of the month because there's so many different ideas from the entire team. 
Karen has a new collection coming to stores at the end of the month.  Do you like William the Goat?  I've also used the new Fence Pop Stand and Western Edges.  See the stamp?  That's part of Karen's new stamp set called Merry & Bright that I have embossed with glitter embossing powder.
For the inside I used Christmas Tree Pop Stand to animate the tree - this set comes with several different sizes of trees.  I used the Christmas Tree Pop Stand to create another pop up for William who decided to eat the present.  I used Western Edges and Outdoor Edges to decorate the bottom portion of my card.
I added a spinner from Rectangle Pull Card to animate the sentiment.  I attached the spinner to the back side of William.  To create the multi-colored look, I used Stampin' Sponges to add the color directly to the stamp.
I hope you have enjoyed this sneak peak of Karen Burniston's new collection and come back tomorrow to see another sneak peak.



Happy Stampin',
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

1 comment:

  1. love the use of the western edges on this, and how you backed the tree/goat.

    ReplyDelete