Friday, October 24, 2014

Happy Birthday PopUp with Cupcake

Here's a quick card I made using Karen Burniston's newest die called Happy Birthday PopUp.  For the front, I used a cupcake peel-off sticker and made the frosting with embossing paste.  I colored the paste brown by swiping ink on my craft mat then mixing the paste into the ink.  I "Frosted" the cupcake with a toothpick.

Here's a close up of the cupcake. The sentiment from Sweet Little Sentiments (retired) was stamped onto a Lorna Label die cut.

I used the companion line of stars die to die cut all those stars in the bottom bump.  I used the other companion stars to die cut more stars in different colors to place around the Happy Birthday itself.  For the glittered "Happy Birthday", I used the companion die - yes it's included in the set - to cut from Double Sided Adhesive & covered with Silk Microfine Glitter.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.
To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies
Stamps: Sweet Little Sentiments (retired Stampin' Up!)
Dies: Happy Birthday PopUp, Lorna Label (Karen Burniston)
Paper: from my stash
Other: Blue Bell & Yellow Silk Microfine Glitter, Double Sided Adhesive, 0379 Cupcake Peel-Off (Elizabeth Craft Designs)



No comments:

Post a Comment