Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Karen Burniston's Paper Pros - Holiday Cheer

It's a "Holiday Cheer" theme today with Karen Burniston's Paper Pros challenge.  I chose to cheer about Halloween!

I used Karen Burniston's Halloween Scene, Halloween Elements and Word Set 2 - Birthday to create the front of my Boo-day card.  I created this card for my co-worker who loves Halloween and it just happens to be her birthday as well.  I wanted to keep the front simple (it was very hard for me not to add more bling)!  I even decorated an envelope to match.
Oh look at those fun hands and the ghost!  Just a little peek of what's coming LOL.
I used the Spinner Square Die to create the base card.  I added several elements that will move when the card opens.  Don't let those hands grab you!  I used the hands again to hold the signature area die cut using the Katherine Label Pop Up.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.
Halloween Scene

Halloween Elements

Katherine Label

Spinner Square Pop Up

Word Set 2 - Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment