Saturday, October 13, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges - Cancer Awareness Day

Today is Cancer Awareness Day.  The Crazy 4 Challenges members are making cards in support for someone who is currently fighting cancer or a card to cheer someone up.  I have stretched the meaning of the theme a little bit to make it a celebration card.  My parents are celebrating 52 years of marriage and if you look hard enough they have survived each other for a really long time.  LOL
I've used Karen Burniston's Spinner Square Pop Up for my card base.  I die cut an opening in the front of the card so the stamped sentiment can be viewed whilst closed.  The "Celebrate" die cut is a framelit from Stampin' Up! called Celebrate You.
When you open the card, you can still see the sentiment and the milestone of 52 years of marriage!  Congrats to my parents!

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Stamps - Petal Palette
Dies - Celebrate You

To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

Spinner Square Pop Up

No comments:

Post a Comment