Saturday, May 26, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges - Graduations

It's the season for graduations, so Crazy 4 Challenges thought it suiting to make graduation cards today. I used a stamp set from Stampin' Up! called Bravo and all of the new In Color inks.
I die cut Stitched Rectangle in Call me Clover and Whisper White.  I stamped several sentiments using Lovely Lipstick, Call me Clover,  Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Bunch, and  Blueberry Bushel. 

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

Stamps- Bravo
Cardstock - Basic Black, Call me Clover, and Whisper White
Ink- In Color 2018 - 2020 assortment
Other- Stitched Rectangles from Elizabeth Craft Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment