Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Accented Blooms

It's a sneak peak of a stamp set called Accented Blooms from Stampin' Up!'s new annual catalog.  I love that this set coordinates with the Tailored Tag Punch from the Occasions catalog.  I am also using a new In Color card stock called Pineapple Punch and a returning color called Blackberry Bliss.
I stamped the image onto a piece of Whisper White and colored it in using Stampin' Blends.  I used a Rich Razzelberry Stampin' Blends marker to color in the White Perfect Accents (on the top corner of my card).  I added a border using a ruler and a Journaling Pen.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

Stamps- Accented Blooms (available June 1, 2018)
Cardstock - Pineapple Punch, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Stampin' Blends-  Old Olive, Rich Razzelberry, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Ink- Black Memento, Blackberry Bliss
Other- White Perfect Accents, Tailored Tag Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment