Monday, August 22, 2016

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Girly or Ghouly

It's time for Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge!  The challenge this month was set by Shelly Hickox and the theme is Girly or Ghouly.
I couldn't wait to use the new Halloween dies so I chose to go with Ghouly.  I used the new Candy Corn Stencil to create purple candy corn.  Using this stencil is so easy because it's got the 4 shapes separated into their own row.  I made a glittery Midnight the Bat and added stitches using the football laces from Sports Charms.  I stamped the sentiment from Halloween Clear Stamps onto a Labels & Circles die cut.
I used the new Fence Post, Halloween Scene, Poppy the Owl, and Props 9 on the inside ghoulish scene.  When you open the card, the fence becomes 3-dimensional by arching out.  The little bat was stamped and then die cut using a companion die that comes with Midnight the Bat.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.





To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

2 comments:

  1. awesome card!!! love all of it!!! I just receivedd most of theses dies and stencils today!!! waiting for the fence to ship..her new collection is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete