Saturday, August 27, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Holidays

The challenge for the Crazy 4 Challenges team this week is to get started on our holiday cards.  We could choose any holiday that's coming up, so I chose to get a head start on Christmas.  For the front, I used Karen Burniston's new Stripes/Plaid Stencil to create that fun Real Red & Emerald Envy plaid.  I stamped the sentiment from Holiday Clear Stamps onto a Labels & Circles die cut.
I thought it would be fun to fill the Sleigh Gift Card Holder with the new Holiday Charms.  I hand cut around the sentiment from Merry & Bright and attached it using the "L" die that comes with the set.  Add a few glitter dots, a present and it's ready to go.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment