Saturday, July 2, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Ocean Scene

The Crazy 4 challenges team is honoring lighthouses this week; however if we don't have a lighthouse, then create an ocean scene.  I chose to create an ocean scene with Rocky the Crab from Karen Burniston's Pop It Ups collection.  Rocky the Crab is one of my favorite Characters.
I kept the front simple with a stamped greeting and Rocky peeking out from the sand.  I used Ocean Edges for the sand and Stitched Rectangles to adhere Rocky & the sentiment to.
The little bump on the Lucy Label was the perfect place to put Rocky the Crab holding a sentiment.  The sentiment is a new Stampin Up! set called Marquee Messages.  I used several different colors of Stampin' Write Markers to color in the letters.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.


No comments:

Post a Comment