Saturday, March 26, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Purple Day

The Crazy 4 Challenges team was challenged to make a purple card.  This was an easy challenge for me - make a purple card!
I was gifted this fun paper and thought this is perfect for my purple challenge.  I used the frame die from Hanging Charm Pull Tab to accent my stamped sentiment.  I used Stampin' Write Markers to color directly onto the Delightful Dozen stamp to get lots of colors.
I transformed the Cake Pop Up into lots of presents!  The little present on the top is from Evergreen Pivot Card.  I used the bow on all the boxes and to get the ribbon portion longer, I stopped the cutting pad short so I could get a longer length.  I used the Pull Card Edges to create the circle above the presents.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Stampin' Up! products
Stamp: Delightful Dozen
Classic Ink: Elegant Eggplant and Black Tuexedo Memento

No comments:

Post a Comment