Saturday, July 11, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges - Critters

The theme for the Crazy 4 Challenges this week was to add a critter to our project.  I say it's so easy to do with Karen Burniston's Characters - meet Whiskers the Cat.  I have a full tutorial on the Elizabeth Craft Designs' blog today.

Whiskers was busy celebrating with her star-studded crown!  She loves it so much that she wanted to make sure you check her out!

Now if you know me, you already know that I love a good pun.  I was on Pinterest and came across this sentiment and I just loved it.
I had some extra pieces left over after creating this card, so I decided to decorate the back too.



Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

    
    

2 comments:

  1. Honestly Raquel - this is just BRILLIANT. One of my favourite Raquel cards ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm generally a dog person, but this princess of a cat is the sweetest

    ReplyDelete