Monday, October 20, 2014

Happy Birthday PopUp

 
Here's a quick card I made for the Spectrum Noir October Embellishment challenge.

 
I have used Karen Burniston's newest die called Happy Birthday PopUp.  

I die cut the "Happy Birthday" twice, once in black and again in red so I could insert the black back into the sentiment.
 
Happy Stamping,
Raquel
 
To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

To purchase Karen Burniston's Pop It Ups designed for Elizabeth Craft Designs or Elizabeth Craft Designs' products, please visit your local independent craft store or 
online.

Supplies
Dies: Happy Birthday PopUp, Agatha Edges, Katie Stars Frame Edges (Karen Burniston designed for Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp All Boy
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, from stash
Spectrum Noir: IG3, IG5, IG7, DR4, TB7, CT3, TN1, BT3
Other: 7062 Glitter Gold/Silver Stars Border Lines, 7018 Glitter Red/Gold Glitter Dots
 


No comments:

Post a Comment