Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Karen Burniston July Designer Challenge

I've done a second card for Karen Burniston's July Designer Challenge, this time it's a quick holiday card easily reproduced.  I've used Evergreen Pivot card for the base, 2 pieces of card stock adhered under the pivoting pine, glittered green & red card stock cut with some of the accessory dies and the front is done.  I've forgotten a sentiment for the front and the inside - I went too fast and forgotten something oops.


For the inside, a few more die cuts and you can go back to baking cookies or shopping for presents.  Every die I've used on this card is all from the same set!  Wonderful.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies:
Dies: Evergreen Pivot (Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Paper: from my stash

2 comments: