Monday, June 23, 2014

Hoppy is a poisonous dart frog


I love how versatile Hoppy the Frog can be!  Hoppy is one the new characters from Karen Burniston.  I can see he'll be "hopping" into a lot of my cards.
I cut Hoppy from blue textured card stock & used markers to make spots to resemble a poisonous dart frog.  I cut the dragonfly from Turquoise Gemstone Shimmer Sheetz and Basic Black cardstock.

I used Lots of Pops to animate the flagpoles, "Birthday" and Hoppy.  Did I mention how much I adore Hoppy?  He also comes with those flies and a lily pad - super cute.  The "Birthday" is a die cut from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I used a larger stitched Katie Label for the signature area.

If you have any questions, please ask in the comments - I do read them all.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.
To purchase Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs or Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.


Supplies are Stampin' Up! unless noted
Dies: Hoppy the Frog, Accordion Katie, Lots of Pops, Katie Pivot  (Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Happy Birthday, Dragonfly Silhouette, Dragonfly Overlay (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Paper: Wild Wasabi and from my stash
Ink: Basic Black & Pacific Point Stampin' Write Marker
Stamps: Halloween Frog (Inky Antics)
Other: Turquoise Gemstone Shimmer Sheetz (Elizabeth Craft Designs)

1 comment: