Monday, June 30, 2014
Elizabeth Craft Designs June Challenge
The June challenge for Elizabeth Craft Designs' Design Team was to make a reposition able sticker - how fun right? I chose to make a snowman & tree reposition able sticker on an ornament. The fun thing about these reposition able stickers are that you can put them most anywhere like even a sliding glass door, windows, vase or a candle holder.
Watch Els demonstrate this technique here.
Let me show you how I made them.
1. Remove release sheet on Double Sided Adhesive, put desired Peel-Off Sticker onto Double Sided Adhesive.
2. Cover with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter, shake off excess, polish with finger.
3. Color with alcohol markers.
4. Remove second release sheet from Double Sided Adhesive and stick to Transfer Sheet.
5. Cut around image and peel off from Transfer Sheet.
6. Enjoy your creation!
I hope you've enjoyed this brief tutorial and try it out yourself.
639 Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter, 600 Transfer Sheet, 0158 Snowman Peel-Off (Elizabeth Craft Designs); Mica Flakes (Stampin' Up!), Spectrum Noir markers