Saturday, August 11, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges - Bugs

This week the Crazy 4 Challenges team are "Bugged" out!  Anja de Regt loves summer.  With summer time the bugs come too, the annoying ones and the beautiful ones.  For this challenge, put a bug on your card or project.  I chose these pretty butterfly peel-off stickers from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
I applied them to this very holographic paper I found in my stash, cut them out and then adhered them to my card base.  I then cut around the butterflies so you can see the darker purple card stock on the inside of my card.  I must admit it was tricky cutting these out due to the paper being SO holographic! LOL

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.


To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.


Peel off sticker from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment