Saturday, June 30, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges - Inlaid Technique

The "Inlaid" technique is very popular at the moment, so it's no surprise that the Crazy 4 Challenges team are making inlaid cards this week.  I adhered the gray and the foil paper together and then die cut the "Thanks".  The DSP is fairly thick and it was a bit tricky to get both layers out of the die....well it tore and I ended up putting only the gray layer back in.  I stamped a flower from Serene Garden and used the Garden Scene Framelits to die cut them out.  I am a bit disappointed that you can see all the cut marks on the front panel.  I would suggest using a new cutting pad for this technique to avoid the scratchy look.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Stamps- Serene Garden Bundle
Dies- Greetings Thinlits (retired)


To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment