Saturday, November 18, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Sketch

It's the third Saturday of the month and that means it's sketch time with Crazy 4 Challenges.  I used This Little Piggy stamp set from Stampin' Up!  I stamped each pig and used a 1 3/8 circle punch to punch them out.  I used Stampin' Write Markers to color them in and then traced around the edges with a black pen once they were adhered to my base.
I used Karen Burniston's Tree Pop Up for inside of my card.  I used the pop up die to cut two pop ups - one for the tree and another for the cute little pig.  I stamped some clouds in the background, added a die cut for my signature area and my card was done!


Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps- This Little Piggy
Punch- 1 3/8 circle punch
Stampin' Write Markers- Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi, Blushing Bride, Soft Sky, and Basic Black

Karen Burniston KB Riley
Dies- Katherine Label and Tree Pop Up

No comments:

Post a Comment