Saturday, October 21, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - sketch

It's the third Saturday of the month and that means it's sketch time with Crazy 4 Challenges.  I followed the sketch to make this fun masculine card.....well I'm thinking masculine because of the colors LOL.
I stamped the image, colored him and then cut around the tail a bit.  Then I placed an oval die around the image with the tail portion on top of the die - so the little tail part wouldn't be cut off.  I hadn't colored in a long time and boy was it fun.
I decorated the inside just a bit with some more pattern paper the same as the front and a sentiment.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.




To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies are from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment