Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Karen Burniston Challenge

It's time for our friendly Karen Burniston challenge!  This month our theme is "Flowers, Butterflies, and Spring".  I was gifted some gorgeous patterned paper by one very special lady and when I saw this purple glitter paper I was overjoyed!  I immediately thought to make them into purple sparkly butterflies for this challenge!
I kept the front simple and let my sentiment and sparkly butterflies take center stage.  The sentiment is from Karen Burniston's Occasions Clear Stamp Set and it's stamped onto a Labels & Circles die cut.
 For the inside, I used Anita Frames and some more sparkly butterflies.  The butterflies are from Butterfly Accessories and they cut through the thick glitter paper easily.What's great about the Anita Frames die set is that it comes with lots of coordinating dies that makes decorating your card very easy.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment