Saturday, December 3, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - STAR

Stars decorate our Christmas trees, so for the Crazy 4 Challenges challenge this week we are using the word 'STAR' - incorporate something starting with each of the letters in the word.  I chose spoon, teal, aroma and round.....let's see how I did it.
I pulled out a retired Stampin' Up! stamp set called Treat Yourself for the sentiment.  I used Karen Burniston's Labels & Circles to stamp the sentiment onto.
I used Karen's Cup Pop Stand along with the frosting/whip cream top from Elizabeth Craft Designs' Cupcakes.  Who wouldn't want to smell a cup of coffee that also has whip cream too?  To make the saucer, I used the Cup Pop Stand die that makes the pop up and die cut it onto scrap paper and then used the circle die from Clock & Gears to cut it out.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment