Saturday, September 24, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Birthday Card

September is coming to and end soon and that means this is is my last time hosting the Crazy 4 Challenges challenge.  The team was challenged to make a birthday card for somebody they love.  I must admit that my motivation for this card is that my son turns 10 today!!!!  Happy birthday Jake!

I found these space themed chipboard in my stash and since Jake likes space.....boom there it is.  I stamped the sentiment from Stampin' Up!'s Marquee Messages onto a stitched circle from Karen Burniston's Twist Circle Pop Up.  The "10" is die cut from Elizabeth Craft Designs' Numbers & More 1.
Here you can get a sneak peak of how the Twist Circle Pop Up works.  When you open the card, the circle basically twists and pops up just as the name of the die states.  So much fun!
Since I had a "10" on the front, I thought it would be fun to have a countdown on the inside.  The star is chipboard that I covered with the pattern paper and the letters are from Alphabet 1 from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
I hope you have a blast too!

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment