Saturday, May 7, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Emerald Green

It's time to go for the gold.....um I mean green.  The Crazy 4 Challenges Design Team was challenged to use emerald green on our projects this week.
I found this glittered pattern paper in my stash & thought it would go great with Baker the Beaver from Karen Burniston.  I also used Elizabeth Craft Designs' Stitched Rectangles to add more green to my card.  The stamped sentiment is from a Stampin' Up! retired set called Just Sayin'.
 I used one of my favorite Pop It Ups dies called Lorna Label for the inside of my card.  I really like Lorna because you get lots of space for a stamped sentiment or another embellishment like say a heart.  I used Agatha Edges to decorate the top/bottom of my card.  A little heart in the center of the flourish ads just the right touch.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies are Stampin' Up! unless noted
Stamps - Just Sayin' and Delightful Dozen
Card Stock - Old Olive, Garden Green, Basic Black, Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White

No comments:

Post a Comment