Saturday, April 23, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Spring

It's time for a Spring themed challenge with Crazy 4 Challenges!  While April showers bring May flowers, let's use some early Spring flowers or plants for our card.  I decided to use Karen Burniston's Butterfly Pivot for my Spring card.
It's so easy to make a beautiful card using the Butterfly Pivot die.  I was gifted this fun pattern paper from a customer of mine - thanks very much Carol!  I used all the butterfly companion dies to add lots of color to my card.  Before cutting the butterflies, I applied Clear Double Sided Adhesive to my card stock, die cut, removed the backing sheet and covered with various colors of Silk Microfine Glitter.  I stamped a sentiment from Stampin' Up! set called A Dozen Thoughts.
I added a strip of card stock in the center of the card for extra stability and used the Pull Card Edges to make the scallops.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Stampin' Up! supplies
Stamp - A Dozen Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment